After two months and 1,600 votes, we have our final seven set in stone!
These self published and small press authors have impressed you the most with their adrenaline-fuelled battle scenes. Over the next couple of weeks, their excerpts will go to be ranked by R. Scott Bakker, Graham McNeill, Anthony Ryan, Tim Marquitz, and Richard Ford.
The finalists are:
- Khassan Warrad Seven Undying
- Claire Frank An Altered Fate: Echoes of Imara
- Scott Oden Theos Kthonios
- Livio Gambarini Eternal War – Armies of Saints
- Graham Austin-King Fae – The Realm of Twilight
- Seth Lindberg Lords of Dyscracia
- Joanne Hall The Art of Forgetting: Nomad
Thank you for all of the time you spent judging the excerpts to reach a final 7. Hopefully you discovered a few new authors and had a bit of free fun along the way.
Watch this space to find out which top 3 finalists get showered in prizes!