For the first time ever, I relinquished the reins of GdM for Issue #27.
This quarter, horror super fan Beth Tabler took over the issue production as a guest editor to create our first ever crossover issue–horror and grimdark! The two genres are amazing bedfellows, and you’ll find a superlative issue with plenty of content for you to get your teeth into
The cover reveal
We have yet another dark AF cover from Carlos Diaz to this issue, showcasing an even darker story by Lindsay King-Miller, Gingerbread.
The line up for Issue #27
Beth has managed to pull together some of the biggest names in horror for this issue, and jammed in a lot of excellent fiction, articles, and interviews for you to get stuck in to.
- Outliers by A.M. Shine
- Island of Sin by Jack Murphy
- The Tesseract by Evan Marcroft
- The Jewels of the Mermaids by Marisca Pichette
- Tubes by Jeremy C. Shipp
- Gingerbread by Lindsay King-Miller
- Crossing the Monster by Kaaron Warren
- An Interview with Chuck Wendig
- An Interview with Paul Tremblay
- The Case for Conflict by Sadie Hartman
- An Interview with Graham Masterton
Read Grimdark Magazine Issue #27
Head on over to our catalogue.