Last Updated on January 23, 2023
Is it that time of the quarter again? Sure is! Grimdark Magazine Issue #33 is here. Beth Tabler has pulled together another amazing list of contributors and based on our Patreon Subscribers’ early reviews over on Goodreads, she’s absolutely nailed it once again. Let’s get stuck into what GdM fans will be getting their teeth into this quarter.
Cover for GdM#33 by Carlos Diaz
Once again our wonderful cover artist Carloz Diaz has absolutely nailed it. This quarter, the cover is based upon Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan’s story Bargaining. Make sure you give Carlos’ Insta a follow to see more of what he’s putting out there.
What’s in GdM#33?
Once again, our new (-ish, now, I suppose!) editor Beth Tabler has made sure to pack out your issue of Grimdark Magazine with a diverse range of SFF voices from around the world. This issue includes:
- Bargaining by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan
- The Last Radio God by Yaroslav Barsukov
- Crimson Shows the Way of Joy by Eric LaRocca
- Lan Thena – Tales from the Bronze Age by Christian Cameron
- Save, Salve, Shelter by Essa Hansen
- The Calvary by João F. Silva
- Review: The House of Good Bones by T. Kingfisher
- Interview with David Dalglish
- The Toxic Side of Fandom by Aaron S. Jones
- Review: The Crane Husband by Kelly Barnhill
- Review: The God of Endings by Jacqueline Holland
- There’s a Monster in the House (and it is us) by Deborah Wolf
- Review: Untethered Sky by Fonda Lee
- An Interview with Fonda Lee
Read Grimdark Magazine Issue #33
Grab your copy in ePub or PDF from our webstore here, or go straight to Amazon below.